Monday, August 26, 2019

New Beginnings...

I've been doing a great job of keeping my blog going this year. More so than other years. However, recently I was hired by the University of Denver Newman Performing Arts Center in Music Education Outreach and Engagement and excited to dive into my work there. In other words, I'll be pretty busy and not sure how much upkeep I'll be doing from here on out, unless there's a holiday break (I'll write then). I love my job so far and I'm just as passionate about it as I am about my focal embouchure dystonia blog. Thank you to those who have been following! I am still doing a lot of writing in progress for other publications, and will write more about that soon. I also have been working extremely hard to fit in all my spare time on exercise and my health (thus one of the pictures is of red rocks where I hike and climb stairs). I've been dealing with some pretty difficult medical setbacks and it's been a crazy summer filled with hospital visits, appointments, trying to find the right insurance provider, and affording it all. Hopefully I'll be back here on the blog soon. Until then, I hope everyone has a great start to their (academic) year!















No comments:

Post a Comment