Saturday, November 8, 2014

List of Performance Arts Clinics

I've been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to write a blog post for the month of October AT ALL. So I'll try to post 2 blogs this month. Right now this current post is a draft. I want to make a list of performing arts clinics around the U.S.

As you can see, I just started this, so let me know if you want to add any and I'll upload the link, or post in the comments. On a different note, just want to say I have 4-5 weeks of fall classes left and then I get a break, which I'll be posting quite a bit within my time off. See you soon! I miss writing on my blog, so hope to get back to it soon!!!! - Katie Berglof

University of Michigan

Allina Health - Minneapolis MN

Performing Arts Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago

Bringham Performing Arts Clinic - Boston MA

Virginia Mason Clinic - Seattle WA

Cleveland Performing Arts Clinic

List of Performing Arts US clinics

New York Presbyterian Clinic

Musicians Clinic - Texas

Performing Arts Physical Therapy - Boston MA

UNT Performing Arts Medicine Clinic

Al Hirschfeld Health Clinic - New York



No comments:

Post a Comment