Sunday, March 13, 2016

Who to Contact for Help Rehabilitating from Upper Lip Injury or Muscle Tear


I came across-----> THIS <----great blog a while ago and forgot to post it on here. I also posted it under my resources on the side bar to the right.


The author of the blog writes:

"I’m Jonathan Vieker, a trumpet player who’s been living with a severe lip injury since May 7, 2010. I created The Lip Rip Blues to help brass players understand lip injuries. 
The morning after I got hurt, as I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the computer to figure out what was wrong with the muscle in my lip, I discovered quickly that there just wasn’t enough information available about embouchure injuries.
This site is my attempt to do something about that."

A HUGE THANK YOU TO JONATHAN for his website/blog! :-)