Thursday, December 29, 2011

Current Embouchure Dystonia Symptoms Dec. 29th, 2011




Here it is! My first video like I promised...pretty roughly prepared!!! But I know I've been promising one for way too long, so wanted to get it on here asap.

This brief video is a view of my symptoms....now that I think about it, I should have played a melody compared to the scale, since melodies are a ton harder to play with all the jumps and control you have to have throughout; I will do that in another video.

If want to know more, please checkout the list I posted on the right side of this page called "Quick Links: Important Blog Posts."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for your bravery for posting your video (and blog posts). While I'm not a medical professional, I developed an interest in studying brass embouchure form in function in grad school and enjoyed looking at your video and blog.

    Thanks also for posting all the links to articles here too. I've read some, but a lot are new to me and I'm looking forward to learning more. Please continue to post and update about your progress.

    Dave Wilken (aka, "Wilktone")

    ReplyDelete