Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happy Teacher!

A couple photos from throughout the year! I'm looking forward for fall to return and school to resume. Currently I'm assistant teaching at a Montessori school for the summer, but still missing my music students soooo much this summer.

Performance at Boulder Theater
Performance with CU Boulder Symphony at Denver Performing Arts Center
Setting up on stage at Boettcher Hall
Kinders get to try out trumpet for the first time!
My fabulous flutes and clarinets playing an arrangement of Great Gates in rehearsal with the strings for the first time!
One of my students performing at the school talent show. 
As program assistant during the fall, I was honored with the task of getting free tickets to the CSO's entire season for all our music students and staff throughout our 3 partner schools.
One of my trumpet students who moved onto advanced orchestra.
Being goofy
Some of me and my co-teachers kinder-violin students.
On the bus on the way to a CSO concert!