Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Video Update On Current Progress (August 8th, 2012)

I wanted to make a video over the progress I've made so far. So here they are!!! Wanted to add that my current symptoms are not nearly as bad as they use to be. If you want to see more videos over my playing in the past, there are videos linked under "important blog posts" and under my "practice journals." I've come a long way and sound more like I'm bordering beginner/amateur horn player, than completely crippled like at the height of my symptoms long ago where I could barely buzz without tremors or where my symptoms stopped me from playing. Hope that you can see the difference from the last video I made over my symptoms (around 2 months ago on June 2nd 2012) compared to now, because I definitely can - even if subtle, it's a significant improvement to me!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment